Christmas House Party Package Break
Join us for a traditional Christmas break in a peaceful setting
CHRISTMAS 3-DAY BREAK
Christmas Package 2017 | Malaga | Spain | Country Hotel | Christmas
All-inclusive price for our three-day best of the breaks!
Escape commercial Christmas! And all the work involved!
Once again we are offering our three day Christmas House Party featuring great food and superb wines in a peaceful atmosphere with a group of like-minded companions. Everything is home-made (except the wine); our food is local and ecologically produced as far as possible.
“The food was beyond delicious- a Christmas Eve feast of countless tapas including a spectacular flaming chorizo, and the best mince pies and Christmas pudding I’ve ever had. Award-winning food! Fantastic place and fantastic company! A must on your trip in Southern Spain.” A previous guest comment on Tripadvisor
24th December, Christmas Eve
Arrival. Sip a mug of mulled wine while settling in to your super comfortable room. Stroll around the village. Hike to the next village to stretch your legs and make lots of room for the ….
Feast of Traditional Spanish Tapas which will be served family style in the evening. Delicious food from Di´s international kitchen.
25th December, Christmas Day
begins with a Champagne and Smoked Salmon breakfast (plus all our usual breakfast choices)
- Spend the morning walking the beautiful Alto Genal valley. Ten minutes or three hours. Just down the lane or to another village and back.
- Or choose from our wide selection of games – Scrabble or Rummikub, cards or chess.
- Or read Di’s highly acclaimed book. Or another from our vast library.
- Or watch a movie.
Hors d’oeuvres will be served about 2 pm and Late Christmas Lunch at about 3 pm. Succulent barbequed turkey will be accompanied by traditional dishes and new exciting combinations. Our superb cuisine is served dinner party style.
Dessert of course follows with again some traditional choices and some new creations.
Coffee, chocolates, snooze, zzzzzzzzzzzz
In the evening we will offer a choice of snacks including our famous Croque Señor for those who need topping up.
Last year there was a mammoth Pictionary game till the early hours. Or so they told me. I was already asleep.
26th December, Boxing Day
After breakfast, we suggest, but do not insist upon, a day in Ronda. Just 15 minutes drive away. A wealth of history, monuments, culture, and fooooodie places! Detailed route notes provided. And we will meet you at the best place to eat in Ronda at 2 pm should you care to join us. (not included in the package price)
In the evening, traditional leftovers. And local wine of course
After a delicious breakfast, time to say goodbye. But if you would like to linger a little longer in the peaceful mountains, you can reserve more nights.
Price: 875 euros plus 10% IVA per room for two people sharing which includes:-
– 3 nights’ accommodation on the 24th, 25th December and 26th December 2017
– Breakfast every morning
– Kingsize bed (2 metres long) or twins
– Tapas Feast on 24th
– Christmas lunch extravaganza
– Snacks in the evening
– Open bar
– Additional nights before or after at the special rate of 100 euros per night
What’s not included: transportation, holiday insurance, Boxing Day lunch in Ronda, IVA 10%
- Click BOOK NOW at top right hand corner of page
- telephone for instant gratification +34 952180778
- use the Contact form here
- email to reservations at loscastanos.com
Please note that a 25% deposit is required.
Christmas food, great wine, fabulous company
An Extra Night!
Take a pause and kick back in the hills
Make a reservation for more than three nights and receive one free night. E.g. Book four and pay only three. Offer lasts till 30th November.
How to Reserve:
For instant gratification, call us on +34 952180778
Click on BOOK NOW at top right hand corner, choose your dates and in the Special Request, say you would like the Special Offer of a Free Night. You will receive a confirmation from me.
Email to email@example.com
Ideas for What to do with an extra day in the Serrania de Ronda:
- Tour Ronda (autoguided route available)
- visit the Cueva de la Pileta (paleolithic cave art)
- Vineyard tour (we can make arrangements)
- Caminito del Rey (we can buy tix)
- Go for a hike (detailed directions available)
- Drive, meander, through the pueblos blancos
- Visit Jerez or Sevilla (roadtrip), Cordoba or Granada (Train)