7 days of Undiscovered Wild Spain
All-inclusive (except for flights) week’s holiday – a week’s tasting menu of activities in wild Andalucia
Your unique opportunity to visit truly traditional Andalucia – spend seven days and meet the people, experience their culture, taste their food and wine, hike and explore their quiet mountainscapes. Bull breeding, wine tasting, birdwatching …
– seriously off the tourist trail pueblo blanco
– magnificent mountainscapes
– award-winning boutique hotel
– wildlife treats might include wild boar and horses, ibex, vultures and eagles
– fascinating, varied Western Mediterranean food
– Hike Sierra de las Nieves, rare pinsapo pines and Civil War memories
– detailed up-to-date notes with all hiking and driving
– flexible activities. Do more or less!
Choose Your Activities:
– Explore tiny pueblo blanco of Cartajima
– Circular drive through other Alto Genal villages, tapas, old churches, sweet folk
– Self-guided valley walks: 8 km – 15 km
– Climb limestone crags, Los Riscos. Dramatic views of Africa
– Visit fighting bull and Spanish horse breeding centre (guided)
– Birdwatching with ornithologist Peter Jones (guided)
– Drive through the Medio and Bajo Genal villages for amazing mountainscapes
– Hike Sierra de los Nieves: rare pinsapo pines, Civil War memories. Picnic included.
– Vineyard tour and winetasting (guided)
– Roman ruins and paleolithic caves (guided)
– Monumental Ronda.
Restrictions – not suitable for children under 12, hiking medium difficulty
Dates – Subject to room availability. Hikers avoid mid-June to mid September. Foodies, culture vultures, historical travellers, come any time!
Cost: 850 € pp
Included: Economy car collection at Malaga airport, 7 nights bed and breakfast, 7 dinners with local ecological wine, all activities not marked “guided”, 10% IVA
Not included: Flights, guided activities, insurance (recommended)
To get any questions answered or make a reservation, please go to the Contact page or telephone for immediate attention +34 952180778