An oasis of luxury and harmony. Our guests frequently comment that they feel as if they are staying with friends rather than in a hotel. Personal and homey, super comfortable and secluded. A different genre of accommodation providing all the comforts of a hotel (a very fine hotel!) with the ease of being at home (but without chores!)
* six ensuite rooms
* open plan drawing room with a roaring chestnut fire in the winter
* snug with honesty bar, library, games and DVDs (and a TV)
* guest computer and free wifi
* dining room leading into the Moorish courtyard
* rooftop terrace with amazing views over the valley and the mountains. Loungers and an awning for those escaping the sun.
The hotel contrasts dramatically with the village. While you enjoy luxury and comfort inside, traditional old Spain, The Real Spain, awaits you outside.
Note for animal lovers and those with allergies: we have resident cats and dogs. The cats prefer to live outside and the dogs are not running around the hotel unless guests ask to meet them!
“Our room was lovely – very warm and every need catered for – even the watercolours and sketch pad for you to try your hand at capturing the wonderful views, Di’s cooking was out of this world and John’s help with our walks was much appreciated.”