New Year Eve 2014 Package Break Andalucia Spain
Celebrate New Year’s Eve on our three-day all-inclusive package break. Enjoy our excellent accommodation, fine food, great local wines, wonderful walking, and a light-hearted village atmosphere.
30th December – arrive by bus, train, taxi, car or transfer. Or on foot of course. A welcome drink awaits you with a mince pie or two.
We will serve a fireside supper with local Ronda wines in the evening.
31st December – our fusion breakfast (i.e. international and Andalucian choices) after which you can:
- spend the day exploring Ronda (15 minutes drive) using our detailed route notes
- go hiking in the valley visiting one or two other villages
- stay at home and play games, read books, watch movies
Dinner will be served in the evening – an exciting four-course menu with Ronda wines.
Cotillon and cava included.
Uvas de suerte at midnight to the chimes from Madrid
Join the rest of the village in the square at 1 o’clock to pop more lucky grapes and drink more champagne – just to be sure!
Dance the night away at the village party.
Or retire after midnight to start the New Year early.
1st January – a cava breakfast to start the year with a sparkle! Or stay in bed and sleep off the night before!
Enjoy the rest of the day in this peaceful place
In the evening sample the superb traditional cuisine at a local venta
691 euros plus 10% IVA is the price per room for two people sharing which includes:-
- 3 nights’ accommodation on the 30th, 31st December 2013 and 1st January 2014
- kingsize or twin room
- Fireside supper on 30th
- New Year’s Eve dinner
- cotillon and cava and wine and beer
- Airport, train or bus transfers can be arranged at a nominal rate
- Additional nights before or after at the special rate of 100 euros per night